Thursday, December 2, 2010

Which violin song you recommend to be learned as “first song”? And Why? (I want to learn how to play the violin so this will help me very much, thanks!)

Hey there thanks for the great question!

The first song that I teach in my studio, and that other violin teachers teach their students first is "Mary had a little Lamb." Here is the link to how to play this on my You Tube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxltIwwAj6E
I also have a set of "Series 1 Videos" on You Tube, that instruct you how to play basic songs on violin when you are first starting.

The reason these are great songs to learn is that they are confined to just the D string, which limits you from crossing strings when you are first starting.

Hope this helps!

Play

Ask me anything

1 comment:

  1. We’d love to hear from you. Just choose the most convenient method and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. private music studio tips

    ReplyDelete